Our mission describes our school’s purpose. Our vision depicts our desired future. The principles needed to achieve our mission and vision are articulated in our values. Finally, the actions we need to demonstrate to make our mission, vision and values a reality are described in our collective commitments.
We have developed these statements in collaboration with our staff, students and families. They are part of our School Success Plan.
To create a kind and supportive community of 21st Century citizens who work hard to be all they can be!
At Kenollie we inspire a love of learning by providing opportunities to engage in our passions. We will develop the skills needed for a rapidly changing future. Students, staff, families, volunteers and community members will: * Nurture creativity, critical thinking and problem solving * Explore new learning opportunities * Share and celebrate growth * Engage in fun, interactive and meaningful learning * Communicate openly and work together to support one another * Encourage leadership and confidence
- Kenollie’s values are in alignment with the Peel DSB character attributes and are the foundation of our relationships.
- To achieve our mission and vision: * We care by being kind, compassionate and empathetic
- * We cooperate by working together and valuing everyone’s contributions * We are honest and trustworthy
- * We are inclusive by respecting differences and treating everyone equitably * We are responsible and accountable for our words and actions
- * We respect ourselves, others and the environment and treat each other the way we want to be treated