For the past 35 years, we have been developing and refining our academic programs and winning a reputation as one of Canada’s finest colleges. Rigorous coursework in English language studies, sciences, humanities and social sciences provides a strong foundation for university degree completion. Our graduates are eligible to enter the best universities in North America. Students from all over the world choose Coquitlam College for its superb educational standards and inspiring, highly trained instructors. A Coquitlam College education offers a key to success in university, an unforgettable adventure in learning, and experiences to treasure forever.
Coquitlam College maintains its own campus situated on a large property of approximately 2.5 hectares. There is plenty of student parking and lovely landscaped gardens to enjoy. Our gym is always busy with a variety of sports.
Why Coquitlam College
Coquitlam College is dedicated to providing students of all nations with excellent educational opportunities within an atmosphere of scholarly integrity and cultural sensitivity. To achieve this mission, Coquitlam College’s goals are:
- To maintain high academic standards,
- To provide each student with educational programs that are individual and account for a wide range of backgrounds, interests and experiences,
- To provide an environment which reflects the multicultural nature of our society,
- To provide students with the means to achieve their goals and enable them to transfer to institutions which will further advance these goals,
- To encourage students to pursue broad academic goals in order to nurture their creativity and to help them to fully participate in a civil society,
- To provide affordable education in a private college environment,
- To provide a happy and rewarding working environment for staff and faculty,
- To work with the community to develop a close working relationship between academic pursuits and practical applications of the learning taking place at the college.
The core values of Coquitlam College are:
- Students are our primary concern,
- The promotion of teaching excellence,
- Fostering a strong international environment,
- Using sports and activities to foster a strong learning environment,
- Providing a warm, friendly and safe atmosphere for students from many different places